(Primeday 2022 special) Amazon Bezos succes story

Image
 Jeffrey Preston Jorgensen was born on January 12th in Albuquerque New Mexico to a teenage mother, Jacqueline, and his biological father, Ted Jorgenson. When he was born, his mother was just 17 and still in high school. His eighteen year old father didn't have much money and had alcohol issues. The jargon sins were married less than a year before Jacqueline. Taking their infant son with her. When Bezos was four years old, his mother remarried Miguel Bezos. A Cuban refugee who had fled an oppressive regime and who didn't speak a word of English when he first arrived a few month. But with a strong work ethic and determination in life. He worked his way to university of Albuquerque. To obtain a degree in mechanical engineering. Which led him to get a job later on at Exxon as an engineer. Miguel decided to adopt Jeff after the weddings. And took the responsibility to raise him. His surname was then changed to basis the family then moved to Houston Texas, where Jeff spent most of hi

MUNIBA MAZARI'S LIFE STORY 😥(They see my disability. I see my ability. )

    MUNIBA MAZARI
They see my disability. I see my ability. They call me disabled. I call myself differently, able. There are some incidents that happen in your life. Those incidents. Break you deform you, but they mold you into the best version of you, and the same thing happened to me. I was 18 years old when I got married, my father wanted me to get married and all I said was if that makes you happy, young say yes, and of course, it was never a happy marriage just about after two years of getting married. I met a car accident somehow, my husband fell asleep and the car fell in the ditch. He managed to jump out, saved himself. I'm happy for him, but I stayed inside the car and I sustained a lot of injuries. List is a bit long. Don't get scared the wrist was fractured. Shoulder, bone and caliber were fractured, my whole rib cage got fractured and because of the rib cage injury. Lungs and liver were badly injured, I couldn't breathe. I lost the green above control. That's why I have to wear the bag wherever I go. 3 word of our off my backbone were completely crushed, and I got paralysed for the rest of. I finally ended up in a hospital where I stayed with two and a half months. I underwent multiple surgeries. One day. Doctor came to me and he said. Well, I heard that you wanted to be an artist, but you ended up being a housewife. I have a bad news. You won't be able to paint again. Because your risk and your R M R so deformed, you won't be able to hold a pen again. Next day, doctor came to me and said. The spine injury is so bad. You won't be able to walk again. Because of your spine injury and the fixation that you have in your bag. You won't be able to give birth to a child again. That day, I was devastated. I asked my mother. Why me. And that is where I started to question my existence, but why am I even alive. And that is where I realize that the works have the power to view the soul. My mother said to me. This 2 shall pass. God has a greater plan for you. I don't know what it is, but he surely has. And in all that distress and grief somehow or the other. Those words were so magical that they kept me going. One day, I asked my brothers, I know I have a deformed hand, but i'm tired of looking at these white walls in the hospital and wearing these white scrubs. I'm getting tired of this. I want to add more colors to my life. I want to do something, bring me some colors, bring me some small canvas. I want to paint it. So the very first painting I made was. On my dead bed. When I painted for the very first time. It was not just an art piece or just my fashion. It was my therapy. And then I was discharged and I went back home. And I went back home and I realized that I have developed a lot of pressure ulcers on my back and on my hip bone, I was unable to sit. There were a lot of infections in my body, a lot of allergies, so doctors wanted me to lie down on the bed scrape. For not six months for not one year. For two years I was bedridden. Confined in that one room looking outside the window. Listening to the birds, shopping and thinking maybe there will be a time when we'll be going out with a. And enjoying the nature. That was the time where I realized how lucky people are. That is the time. Where I realize. And the day i'm going to sit. I'm going to share this pain with everyone to make them realize how blessed they are, and they don't even consider them looking that day, I decided that i'm going to fight my fears. We all have fears. Fear of unknown. Fear of losing people. Fear of losing health money. We want to excel in career. We want to become famous. We want to get money. We are scared all the time, so I rode down one by one all those fears. And I decided that i'm going to overcome these fears 1 at a time. Do you know what was my biggest fear divorce. I was trying to cling onto this person who didn't want me anymore, but I said no. I have to make it work, but the day I decided that this is nothing but my fear. I liberated myself by setting him free. And I made myself emotionally so strong that the day I got the news that he's getting married, I sent him a text and. That i'm so happy for you, and I wish you all the best, and he knows that I pray for him today. Number 2 was I won't be able to be a mother again. And that was quite devastating for me. But then I realized there are so many children in the world. All they want is acceptance. So there is no point of crime. Just go and adopt one. And that's what I did. People think that they will not be accepted by the people because we in the world of perfect people are imperfect. So I decided that instead of starting an ngo for disability awareness, which I know we'll not help anyone. I started to appear more in public. I started to paint. I decided that i'm going to join the national tv of Pakistan as an anchor person, and i've been doing a lot of shows for last three years. I became the national goodwill ambassador for you and women, Pakistan. And now I speak for the rights of women, children. We talk about inclusion. Diversity, gender equality, which is a must. Every time I go in public, I always Mike. Always a big duty, smile on my face and people ask me, don't you get tired of smiling all the time, what's the secret, I always say one. That I have stopped worrying about the things that I have lost the people that have lost. Things and people who were meant to be with me are with me and sometimes. Somebody's absence make you a better person. Cherish their absence. It's always it's always a blessing in disguise. Live your life fully. Accept yourself the way you are, be kind to yourself. Be kind to yourself, i'll repeat, be kind to yourself, and only then you can be kind to others. Love yourself and spread that love. Life will be hard. There will be turmoil, there will be trials, but that will only make you stronger. So when you accept yourself, the way you are. The world recognizes you. It all starts from within.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HE IS MY KING

OLD RELIGION (Hinduism)

History of video games 🎮